InWin SIRIUS LOOP TRIPLE PACK Sirius Loop Addressable RGB Triple Fan Kit 120mm High Performance Cooling Computer Case Fan Cooling
- Mfr Part Number: SIRIUS LOOP TRIPLE PACK
- Larger blades and thinner frame allows the fan to generate more air, Which is efficiently pushed by the sickle-shaped blades. The large surface area creates more airflow and pressure. The center of the fan is also built with ventilation holes to cool the bearings and extend the fan's lifespan.
- The circular addressable lighting effect is complemented with black fan blades to add that Solid touch of RGB lighting in PC builds. The dual-looped design provides users the option to install on either side.
- Connect Sirius loop ASL120 directly to the motherboard's addressable header. If your motherboard has an RGB header use the addressable RGB Controller provided (included with 3-pack only).
- By simply connecting Sirius loop ASL120 to the Motherboard, the fan speeds can be automatically controlled through the signal sent to the Motherboard and effectively remove the heat from the chassis.
- Four shockproof rubber stands are strategically placed on the corners of Sirius loop ASL120 to keep its overall look and help reduce vibrations while in operation.
- The triple Pack includes an addressable RGB modular controller that allows fans to function without an addressable RGB motherboard. The lighting effect will function Independently though.
- Sirius Loop 120mm x 3
- Addressable RGB Fan Cable x 3
- Addressable RGB Y-Cable x 3
- Addressable RGB Modular Controller x 1
- Fan Screws x 12
- Pins x 3
- Speed Mode: PWM 500~1800 RPM
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: 1.2W
- Life Expectation: 30,000 hrs
- LED: Addressable RGB
- Noise Level: 27 dB(a) Max.
- Bearing Type: Long Lifespan Sleeve Bearing
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 1 x 4.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.44 pounds