HP EX950 Series M.2 2280 512GB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 NVMe1.3 3D Internal Solid State Drive
- Mfr Part Number: 5MS22AA#ABC
- Strong-performance and unlimited. HP EX950 M.2 is a HP SSD intended for eSports, which adopts NVMe 1.3 new generation data transfer protocol and supports PCIe Gen3 (8Gb/s) x4 channels of data transmission. With read and write speeds reaching up to 3500 MB/s and 2900 MB/s respectively, it is a good choice for performance improvement of high-end motherboard, gaming laptop and Ultrabook, etc.
- HP PCIe master controller is powerful and stable. HP EX950 M.2 is furnished with SSD high-performance master controller of HP 8 flash memory channel and 3D NAND flash memory, supporting PCIe Gen3 (8Gb/s) x4 interfaces and new version of NVMe1.3 standard. ALL these have given it excellent high-speed read-write performance.
- An eSports SSD born for game. HP EX950 M.2 SSD is suitable for mainstream eSports motherboard and is applicable to upgrade of gaming laptop, performance improvement of game platform, by accelerating of game startup, map loading and scene change, etc.
Capacity: 512 GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3(8Gb/s) x4, NVMe 1.3
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Sequential Read Speed: Up to 3,500 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: Up to 2,250 MB/s
- Random Read Speed: 390K IOPS
- Random Write Speed: 370K IOPS
MTBF: 2.0 Million Hours
- Max Shock Resistance: 100G / 6 msec
- Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (Operating); -40°C to 85°C (Storage)
- Dimensions: 80.0 x 22.0 x 3.8 mm
- Weight: 5.4 g